Heidi McFadden, Broker/Co-Owner
Heidi McFadden: Broker/Owner, RCM Realty Group LLC
Heidi began her career in Real Estate in 2000, assisting in the management of a large firm in Carson City, then opened RCM in 2014. Heidi specializes in residential, new construction, luxury homes and horse properties.
Serving the community through charitable events and support has been a passion of Heidi’s for many years. She co-founded a non-profit 501(c)3 in 2007 which raised funds for Breast Cancer. Heidi chaired and lead the Cancer Sucks 5k for 5 years, which was a favorite around Carson City. The event brought hundreds of participants to downtown Carson City wearing bright pink costumes supporting the cause. She hopes to bring back the run in the coming years.
Heidi has a long record of successfully guiding clients through their real estate transactions. Problem solving, negotiation, assertiveness, communication, honesty, time management, leadership and ethics are just some of the skills Heidi applies to her real estate transactions and management. Heidi realizes that each client is a spokesperson for her business and treats them with the detail, care and respect.
- 2005 MVP Realty Executives Nevada’s Choice
- 2008-2009 – Elected to serve as Secretary on the Sierra Nevada Association of Realtors Board of Directors
- 2009 Graduate, The Nevada Association of Realtors Leadership Class
- 2009 Realtor of the Quarter, Sierra Nevada Association of Realtors
- 2009-2011 – Elected to serve as Treasurer on the Sierra Nevada Association of Realtors Board of Directors
- 2009 President’s Award, The Sierra Nevada Association of Realtors
- 2010 President’s Award, The Sierra Nevada Association of Realtors
- 2011 Chairman, Carson City Board of Equalization
- 2012 President Elect, Sierra Nevada Association of Realtors
- 2013 President – The Sierra Nevada Association of Realtors
- 2013 Realtor of the Year Award, Sierra Nevada Association of Realtors
- 2014 SNAR President’s Award
- 2014 Opened RCM Realty Group
- 2015 Top 10, Volume Producer, SNAR – NNRMLS
- 2015 Top Nomination: Governor’s Point Of Light Award
- 2015 RGJ/Reno Tahoe YPN Top 20 Under 40 Young Professionals Award
- 2014-2017 Carson High Baseball Fundraising Coordinator, Treasurer and Fan!
- 2015-2017 Treasurer, Carson City Schools Foundation
- 2016 Top 10, Volume Producer, SNAR – NNRMLS